Valentines...

Gotta love Valentine's Day! I mean what other holiday do we get so excited about eating candy that tastes like chalk (refer to photo)?
Kelsey and I went to the store for our annual picking of the Valentines today (you'd think as much paper and stamps as I have, we would make them, but no). Sara had of course put in her request for Barbie and Kelsey was considering Looney Tunes until she spotted the Fun Dip Valentines. She was sold, especially when she realized there would be leftovers. The girls both finished signing their cards in about five minutes. I will have to go back and decode Sara's name for the sake of her classmates, but I let sign her name all by herself. I've come a long way, if I do say so myself. :) By the way, Julie, loving the collage feature.


1 Comments:
glad you're enjoying the collage feature - i am hooked myself! :) i'm chuckling because we just finished attaching 'fun dips' to our little valentine's tags tonight, then i saw your post! great minds think alike! i'm excited about the leftovers, too! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home