Devotions.
I don't always spend the time with God that I need to on a daily basis. I am kind of all over the map when it comes to my quiet time. Sometimes it's worship music on Pandora, sometimes it's watching Beth Moore or Joyce Meyer on tv, sometimes it's finding a scripture and meditating on it and sometimes it's finding a great book of daily devotions. There are so many on the market these days. It can be overwhelming. I have tried several. A few I've really liked and a few that I could just never get into. This is my current fave:


I think I got it from a pile of books that our church was getting rid of. Score!
Also, if you are a computer person...another favorite of mine right now is www.girlfriendsingod.com
Here's hoping you, too, can enjoy some time with our Heavenly Father in the midst of our busy lives.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home