Wednesday, August 22, 2007

new "dos"




Kelsey finally got to cut her hair. I made her grow it out all year so she could wear it up for dance. Live and learn. I think the shorter hair is just the ticket for a little girl who doesn't like to have her hair brushed and/or fixed.

I decided to try something new and funky with my hair too. After two bleach applications to the front of my head, my scalp was a little fried. I'm sure it's really healthy for my hair. I don't know how long I'll keep it. I feel a little conspicuous and for someone who likes to blend in and be a wall flower, it may be a little too bold.

We are leaving tomorrow for Sunriver. Can't wait. One more adventure before school, soccer, volleyball and dance start. Here's to a busy Fall.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hairdos look fabulous!! :) btw, i have been spotting a bazillion silver hairs in my head since we last compared. yikes! we could see who grays first?! ;) not!

August 23, 2007 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah B! said...

steph! oh my goodness! Your hair looks awesome! You probably look like a hot mama in your new jeans!!! So gad you got your flowers in! I can't quite figure out how to get my blog out there! I'm just a bit out of the loop on computers! One day! love you Sarah

August 23, 2007 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Wow! Cute. I still feel like you look sooo different in the last two pics you've sent. I love the hair. Kelsey's is cute too...I'm thinking of cutting Kathryn's again too...we did the dance thing this year too, now it's on to soccer!

Hope to see you soon!

August 23, 2007 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home