Sunday, July 22, 2007

overnight getaway

Ok, so I know we just got back from vacation, but we were in need of another get-away. What can we say, Summer is tough on the Middleton family.

Aaron called a friend in the church and asked if we could borrow his parents' beach house for the night. It's only 20 minutes away in Rockaway, but it's right on the beach and any time we can leave home, it's a mini-vacation.



You'll notice that there is a gray cast to all my photos. Partly my fault, still trying to figure out all the settings on my new camera and partly because the weather here has been SO BAD this week. Nothing, but rain! I feel like it's winter. Ok, so it's slightly warmer, but it's still rainy.


The girls are getting used to posing for pictures. The thing about digital photography is that I can take 65 pictures at the beach in one day. What do I do with them later? Stress about not getting them all scrapbooked! :)

As you can see the girls thoroughly enjoyed getting dirty in the sand and water. I have the stinky laundry to prove it.



I thought this was a cool picture of Kelsey running in the water even though I cut off her head. Artistic license, ya know!


Anyway, I know this was a bit like picture overload, but oh well. There you have it!

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

I love the one of the two girls together...it's adorable! Looks like a fun weekend!

July 22, 2007 at 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are great shots of your girlies! i'm with you on the 'artistic license to chop off heads' (in photos, of course)! ;) so, taking 30 photos in one day means we have to squeeze a bunch more on our layouts, eh? no more single photo pages for you, my friend! :) haha! i've been thinking the same thing with all our spokane pics.

July 24, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home