Friday, July 27, 2007

the new addition

to our backyard.



If I think to hard about it, I could get a little paranoid about someone getting hurt, so I try not to think about it. We have talked about getting a trampoline for a few years now. We finally took our hand-me-down swingset down and needed to replace it with something. We did a little research and went over to Portland on Tuesday evening to pick it up. We left home at 5 pm and by 10:45 pm the thing was completely functional. The girls got to stay up late to get some jumping in before bed.
So far so good. Things become a little scarier when Aaron is jumping with us, but no major injuries yet. I don't worry as much about our own kids as others that don't belong to me.
I am hoping this will be something the girls use for years to come. That remains to be seen. Grandma and Grandpa will be here in a couple of weeks, we'll see if they dare to join in the fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like fun!!! i just don't trust jake on one of those!! :)

July 30, 2007 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home