Friday, February 9, 2007

Today has been...

...crazy busy! Got both kids up and ready for school, went to Bible Study, came home, ate lunch, ran errands, packed clothes, waited for Kelsey to come home, hit the road (again!).

Tomorrow we are going to see Beauty and the Beast at one of the high schools in Hillsboro with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and nieces. Tonight I am stopping by the dr. again for them to draw Kelsey's blood for an allergy test. She is a little nervous so I said we would go out to dinner when she is done. She wants to go to KFC. Gag! I will try to talk her out of that one.

I have a bunch a stops I want to make while I am in Hillsboro. Cash and Carry, Target, Macy's, Craft Warehouse. Don't know if I'll get it all done. That's the thing about living in the sticks...I have to do EVERYTHING in one day in the "city".

Aaron is out of town until tomorrow night. I can't wait. By the way, my eating good and exercising has taken a serious nose-dive the end of this week. Can you say, STRESS-EATING!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the allergy testing went well and you get some results that help Kelsey's asthma.

February 11, 2007 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home