Tuesday, September 4, 2007

3rd Grade!



This picture cracks me up! Can't you just see the excitement on her face? It actually doesn't capture her true feelings. She could hardly settle down all day yesterday and she was up very quickly this morning. She was so excited to meet her new teacher (new to our district, from Alaska) and see who was going to be in her class this year. The great thing about being in a small town is that 90% of the kids in her class she has had in class before. Either K, 1st or 2nd.

I am looking forward to seeing how she matures this year, both academically and socially. I am kind of missing her this morning, though. I want to know what she's doing every minute of the day. Is she having fun? Is she nervous? Is she comfortable with her teacher and classmates? All those mom worries, you know?

Kelsey is an awesome kid. She will do fine and I can't wait to hear all about her day when I meet her at the bus stop this afternoon. What do you think the odds of her wanting to talk are?
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww.. hope she had a great start for 3rd grade! tell kelsey i'm loving her haircut!! very chic! :)

September 5, 2007 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Wow! Third Grade! We start K tomorow!! Kelsey looks so grown up! I love the haircut! I relaly can't believe she's in third grade!! Where does the time go??

September 6, 2007 at 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home