Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tooth Fairy's in the House!

Our house, that is. Sara's been working on her wiggly tooth for a few weeks and she finally just wanted me to pull it out this morning before school. So I pulled and out it came and she didn't even flinch. This is not at all like her big sister who would not pull her tooth for anything and when it finally did fall out on it's own she almost swallowed it thinking it was a piece of food.

Well she wanted to look at it and carry it around this morning and I said, "don't lose it." Famous last words because it's GONE! So we had a cute sister moment when Kelsey was consoling Sara and telling her that the Tooth Fairy will still come even if there's no tooth. So she lost the tooth and then LOST the tooth. Oh well, what can you do?

 
 

On another note I spent this morning in Sara's classroom. While I am thankful for the opportunity to help,let's just say it confirms every time I go that God did not intend for me to be a grade school teacher.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home