Tuesday, February 26, 2008

love.

I'm back tracking a little here, but I wanted to do another list of my current loves in honor of Valentine's Day (Ok, so I'm a little late). I am also including the quick, easy picture Valentine I sent to family this year from the girls.



10 Things I Love (right now)

1. Black beans
2. Dulce de leche Jello pudding (only 1pt. for you Weight Watchers!)
3. Project Playlist (see bottom of blog)
4. downloading podcasts to my ipod for my walks
5. Skinny Mocha from Starbucks
6. my new sunglasses
7. Antibiotics! (for the whole fam)
8. Ali Edward's blog
9. hugs from my kiddos
10. No rain!

1 Comments:

Blogger LeAnne_Troyer said...

I love your list of loves..it's inspiring!! :) We should work on a decor project together...I'm feeling inspired!

February 26, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home