Thursday, February 21, 2008

scrappin'

 

I am posting this simply to prove that, yes, I do still scrapbook once in a while. I have had this 12 x 12 sheet of paper for a few months now and really liked it, but had no clue what to do with it. I think this works - I actually like it.

Journaling reads:

"The danger of putting those disposable cameras on the tables at weddings is that you have to pay for all the pictures that the little kids take of each other. I have to say Kelsey and Sara did a fairly good job capturing their subjects. They did snap one of me that I kind of like and that saying a lot. It was fun to get them back from Gary and Stephanie. We enjoyed sitting in the beautiful sun at their reception and you can tell the girls enjoyed the cameras and the dance floor."
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out the little diva in the middle!! :) haha!

So, yay! you scrapped!! :)

February 22, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home