Friday, May 23, 2008

6!


Today is my baby's 6th birthday. I seriously don't know where those years have gone. (Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have 10 rolls of undeveloped film from her first year of life). I am in kind of a weird state of mixed feelings. I am excited about the opportunities that I will have with two kids in school all day and yet I am really sad that my kiddos are growing up. I find myself wanting to stop time some days (sniff, sniff).

Sara is a bit of a mystery to me, although I don't have to look very far to see who she is more like (her father!). Someone commented to me the other day, "I have never seen any kid more excited about EVERYTHING!. She is quite spunky and she makes me laugh everyday. I just want to kiss and squeeze her all the time. She has remained pretty tiny in stature and I just look at that as gift from God because she is still my LITTLE girl.

I often think how fun it will be to see how each of my girls develop into young women. Both so totally different.
Sara, I love you! Thank you for bringing laughter into my life! Happy Birthday!

I took Sara and three friends to a local tea shop for her birthday. It was bit nerve-racking, but fun. I am so glad my friend Marcy went with me. We were still out-numbered though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home