Wednesday, May 21, 2008

meme

Ok, Leanne. Here goes. Although I did have to look up what a "meme" actually was. Lame. I know.

5 Things In My Bag
  • pictures of my kids
  • way too many receipts
  • my new RED cell phone
  • Bath and Body Works hand lotion
  • Victoria Secret lip gloss

5 Things I'm Into

  • Blogging (my own and reading others)
  • Scrapbooking (paper and digital)
  • figuring out how to use my Rebel xti
  • Silver Jeans (I can't even tell you how comfortable they are)
  • iTunes

5 Things In My Room

  • Log bed that my husband made me
  • Picture of my two girls
  • Vanity (passed down to me from my great grandmother)
  • Lots of books next to my bed
  • Pottery Barn duvet that my husband gave me for Christmas 2 years ago

5 Things I've Always Wanted To Do

  • Go to Hawaii
  • Take my kids to Disneyland/Disneyworld
  • Have a brand new house
  • Drive a Mini Cooper
  • Get published in a scrapbooking magazine

5 People Who Should Meme

  • Julie
  • Nicole G.
  • Lisa
  • Aaron*
  • Jeff *

*I'm hard up. I can't think of anyone else who reads my blog. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 21, 2008 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

Hey there..good job on the meme!! :) I love anything/everything coffee...my house has a coffee shop vibe I love coffee so much. :) I want to see pics of your decorating!

May 21, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home