catching up...

Amidst the hustle and bustle of life, my first baby had her birthday. On May 7th, Kelsey turned 9 years old! I can hardly believe it! Next year it's double digits, baby! She has turned into a very nice young lady. She is so much like me it's scary and it's not all the good parts of me, either. :) She is more serious and likes to have alone time. She is a good student who lives to please her teacher. She is sometimes awkward when it comes to social situations (I can identify!), but really loves to be around people and in the middle of the action even if she is quite shy while doing it. She LOVES to sing and dance. It's so much fun to watch her grow up. It makes me a little sad, but I really think we are going to have a lot of fun together when she gets a little older. We are kindred spirits.
So today I celebrate Kelsey! I love you, babe!

1 Comments:
ahh, i remember that little 'kelsey in the box' photo!! happy birthday, kels!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home