NSD
I finished one layout for National Scrapbooking Day this weekend. I just couldn't bring myself to get all my paper "stuff" out so I did a digital one. The first time I heard this Kenny Chesney song, "Just Not Today", I immediately thought of my husband.
I can often be caught saying, "Can you just be serious for once? Not everything is funny!" Truth be told, Aaron brings laughter and fun into my life. I tend to be a little serious so he is exactly what I need. :)
I can often be caught saying, "Can you just be serious for once? Not everything is funny!" Truth be told, Aaron brings laughter and fun into my life. I tend to be a little serious so he is exactly what I need. :)

2 Comments:
LOVE it, Steph! You amaze me with the digital... I just can't wrap my brain around it completely. (digital, that is... not the fact that you amaze me). :)
I love the page! You inspire me to keep scrapbooking!:)I hope someday we can scrap together. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home