lesson learned
My day started out fine. The kids were home from school so we all slept in. I finally got up to coffee already made and my husband cooking breakfast. Sara had a birthday party to go to and I later found out that it would be great for Kelsey to come along.
We hurried and got ready and ran to Fred's for a quick present. I dropped the kids off and thought, "what should I do with an hour and a half of free time. I know, I'll go tanning." This is where the lesson comes in.
Note to self and everyone else. Always make sure they set the bed for the correct amount of minutes before you just get in and lay down. I had asked for a whopping 6 minutes and the bed inadvertantly got set for 20! I kept laying there thinking this feels longer than six minutes. I finally just got out of the bed, turned it off and checked the time. It still had 8 minutes remaining. I had been laying in there for 12!
Let's just say I am fried in places that are not enjoyable and my husband is enjoying it waaaay tooooo much!
All you fake and bakers, take note!
We hurried and got ready and ran to Fred's for a quick present. I dropped the kids off and thought, "what should I do with an hour and a half of free time. I know, I'll go tanning." This is where the lesson comes in.
Note to self and everyone else. Always make sure they set the bed for the correct amount of minutes before you just get in and lay down. I had asked for a whopping 6 minutes and the bed inadvertantly got set for 20! I kept laying there thinking this feels longer than six minutes. I finally just got out of the bed, turned it off and checked the time. It still had 8 minutes remaining. I had been laying in there for 12!
Let's just say I am fried in places that are not enjoyable and my husband is enjoying it waaaay tooooo much!
All you fake and bakers, take note!

1 Comments:
ouchie!!! thanks for the tip! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home