Introducing...
the newest member of our family, Nemo (original, huh?).
Kelsey's Caravan teacher took pity on the only kid in her class whose parent's won't let her have a pet. They are working on earning their pet badge so we got a phone call Saturday telling us to come and pick up Kelsey's pet. We were kind of given a head's up earlier so it wasn't a complete surprise.
What a nice teacher! She provided Kelsey with a fish bowl complete with pink and purple rocks and some flowers, fish food, bowl cleaner, etc. I did feel a little like a bad parent for not providing it for her myself, but I'm over it. :)
This is just the kind of pet she can handle. What we didn't expect was the fact that her little sister would now want a pet of her own, too. Sara wants a kitty. I think not.
Kelsey's Caravan teacher took pity on the only kid in her class whose parent's won't let her have a pet. They are working on earning their pet badge so we got a phone call Saturday telling us to come and pick up Kelsey's pet. We were kind of given a head's up earlier so it wasn't a complete surprise.
What a nice teacher! She provided Kelsey with a fish bowl complete with pink and purple rocks and some flowers, fish food, bowl cleaner, etc. I did feel a little like a bad parent for not providing it for her myself, but I'm over it. :)
This is just the kind of pet she can handle. What we didn't expect was the fact that her little sister would now want a pet of her own, too. Sara wants a kitty. I think not.


2 Comments:
Have fun cleaning the bowl!!! Nora said she would clean her fish bowl but is too scared to catch a squirming fish and so guess who ends up cleaning it....ME! You're smarter than me though.
I have one of those fish...you have to clean the bowl once a week with chlorine free room temp water...How nice that she has a pet!
How is the fish thing going for you?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home