Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring? Break


 
 

So apparently we're having some FREAK weather storm blowing through. Can I just remind you that we live at the coast. Yes, that's right, SEA LEVEL! We don't get much snow around here, especially in March.

Aaron is supposed to be taking the teens on a ski retreat. Irony of all ironies, it's cancelled because of snow! We can't get out of town. Can you sense sarcasm and angst in my voice? Here's to winter's last stand (we hope!).

On a totally different note. Here's a picture I snapped of Kels yesterday. Can't believe how grown up she looks. And quite sassy with her newly pierced ears (more on that later :)).

 
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me while I chuckle....

okay, sorry to hear about your snow. we're sunny and clear up here (although still cold).

the ears look fabulous, ms. kels!

March 28, 2008 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger nora said...

So grown up and so beautiful. I can see your Mom in her face.

March 31, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home