Tuesday, March 10, 2009

He deserves props.



This weekend Aaron and I left the kids at my parents' house and spent the night in Bend. We went to a movie (of my choice, obviously) and dinner and stayed in a hotel.

I knew that the theater probably wouldn't be flooded with men, but as we sat there waiting for the movie to start, I noticed that Aaron was THE ONLY man. I kept thinking, "I have an awesome husband"! I was happy to see two more men come in, for a total of three. It was a Sunday afternoon, after all. I'm sure there were more "dates" for the Sat. night viewing. :)

The movie was OK. Definitely a chick flick. Let's just say, I appreciated Aaron's sacrifice to spend time with me. (I am sure he is happy I am posting his experience on the web, too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home