Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Search for the Perfect Cami.

I don't know why, but for some reason this Spring/Summer I have been in search of the perfect cami. I have countless white tanks in my drawer that I have tried out and have either loved or hated.

I guess I am kind of modest when it comes to showing any kind of cleavage. Maybe I feel like I have a responsibility to dress appropriately, being a pastor's wife and all. Anyway, it seems that most things are cut low these days and all I want is a white cami that has the perfect neckline to wear with my various low-cut shirts.

Well, I am happy to announce that I have found THE perfect cami...at Costco of all places (you gotta love a good Costco find).

Here it is. It's by modbod and I am loving it. It came in a two-pack with white and black for $19.95! I would have preferred two whites, but I'm not complaining.
Aah! The simple things in life that make me smile. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

I have a hard time finding camis that fit too. Thanks for the tip. Have you ever tried maurices? Lately they have had some with Lace across the top that covers perfectly.

June 16, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger SissyBell said...

These are the ones I wear and I LOVE them!! They are high enough so I don't flash the world and long enough they stick out under my outer shirt! Also, no built in bra to be annoying - perfection! I just love them :) Also...thank you for looking at my blog!

March 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home