Monday, February 12, 2007

Draggin...

Why is it that Monday morning are always the worst? I get the kids off to school and I just want to veg. My schedule doesn't really allow too much of that...I guess that's good and bad. I have to pick Sara up from school at 11:30 then home for lunch and off to swimming at 2:45 and home to get the kids settled and then off to work at 5:30. No rest for the weary.

One bright spot is that my grandma just called and wants to meet for lunch. Sara will be excited to see her.

Update on Kelsey:
Her breathing is still not testing very high on the peak flow meter. I don't know if we are getting the most accurate reading because she is still learning how to do everything. I am still having to give her all of her medication. My concern is over medicating her, but I don't know if the medication has somewhat of a cummulative effect and she will just improve over time. We are ALL just learning the ins and outs of the this thing called asthma. We really have no idea what we're doing. Isn't that comforting?

Sara:
What can I say? She just makes me laugh. The past few days she has been the whiniest (sp?) ever, though. I think she is coming off of being totally spoiled while being sick. Now it's back to reality and Mommy's not quite as nice. Yesterday, both of the girls lost TV privileges. Sara's conversation with me at the end of the day went like this:

Sara: "Mommy, can't we please watch one TV show. When we say we're sorry, it means we're sorry."

Me: "I know you're sorry, but you still have to have your punishment."

Sara: "I DON'T LIKE PUNISHMENTS!"

Hopefully it made an impression on the both of them. It remains to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home