graduation



I haven't posted in a while because I think our life has been a whirlwind of events the past few weeks. Most notably, Sara's graduation from preschool (tear) and she turned five years old in the same week (another tear).
I have had some surreal moments over the past month. Driving away from the school after I registered Sara for Kindergarten was a little strange for me. It seems like just yesterday that she was a baby. She still is my baby and my baby is starting school! I am so excited that Kelsey and Sara will be at the same school next year. They are both thrilled as well.
Preschool graduation was great. Sara is much more comfortable in the limelight than her sister so of course she was in the front row singing and doing all the motions to their songs. What we didn't know (until she came off the stage and sat on Grandma Middleton) was that she had peed her pants right before going on stage. She was a trooper. She almost cried when, after seeing the wet spot on Grandma's pants, I asked her if she peed her pants. She was afraid I would be upset. How could I be? It was so cute. A story for the ages.
Sara's birthday was May 23. We invited 8 little girls from preschool and church out for pizza after school. It was lots of fun (for the kids, that is). By the time I get done with both Kelsey and Sara's birthdays, I'm ready for a break.
I am so ready for vacation. We have had a lot weighing on us lately and we are all in need of a get-a-way. Can't wait to spend some time with Brueggemeiers and Kinneeveauks in WA, but still have lots to do in the mean time...will keep you updated.


1 Comments:
can't wait to hang out with you guys in a few weeks!! gonna be so FUUUUUUN! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home