Happy Mother's Day!
My gift for mother's day this year was some time to myself. AAAAAHHHH!
Aaron took the girls on an overnight trip on Friday night so I could be alone. I put my sweats on, made a pot of coffee, put in a chick flick and set up a table in front of the TV to scrap on. Heaven!
I only managed to get two pages and a card done, but I watched 3 chick flicks. I got to sleep in on Saturday morning and the family arrived around noon.
Today I got to take a nap after church and then we went over to some friends house for a BBQ.
All in all, it was a great weekend.
Aaron took the girls on an overnight trip on Friday night so I could be alone. I put my sweats on, made a pot of coffee, put in a chick flick and set up a table in front of the TV to scrap on. Heaven!
I only managed to get two pages and a card done, but I watched 3 chick flicks. I got to sleep in on Saturday morning and the family arrived around noon.
Today I got to take a nap after church and then we went over to some friends house for a BBQ.
All in all, it was a great weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home