just an update...
I so don't like posting without pictures. It just seems boring, but since I have neglected my blog for several days, I decided to forge on w/o pics.
Nothing much exciting happening here. Our already-hectic schedule is starting pick up a bit with the arrival of Spring. Aaron's schedule really starts taking off with school wrapping up and the Summer activities lurking.
Kelsey still continues dance with three performances this summer. I can't wait to see her do her thing. They have been practicing all year for their stints in the June Dairy Parade, the County Fair and Moonlight Madness. Yes, we do live in small-town America. You can tell by the name of our annual events. :) She also received two more math awards this week. She continues to struggle, but I am proud of her for working so hard this year. The awards help boost her confidence.
Sara is still in swimming. I have kept her in all year and she is doing fabulous! I can't believe how fast they can progress. This will probably be our last session. I don't really like to be committed to things in the summer in case we might want to take off at the spur of the moment.
Last week, we went to the dreaded dental appointment for Sara. She got not one, but TWO crowns. She did great. I am still trying to get over the feeling that I should get "The Worst Mom of the Year" award for letting my four year old have such bad teeth. We go back to Portland this week for some more fillings and then we should be done.
I have been trying to workout much more diligently this week. I had to give my self a short-term goal of hitting the gym hard for the next month. It did pay off for me this week as I lost about 3 lbs. Now the trick is to keep it off and keep losing. I do have an extra spring in my step after losing.
Well...that's all to report for now. Until next time...
Nothing much exciting happening here. Our already-hectic schedule is starting pick up a bit with the arrival of Spring. Aaron's schedule really starts taking off with school wrapping up and the Summer activities lurking.
Kelsey still continues dance with three performances this summer. I can't wait to see her do her thing. They have been practicing all year for their stints in the June Dairy Parade, the County Fair and Moonlight Madness. Yes, we do live in small-town America. You can tell by the name of our annual events. :) She also received two more math awards this week. She continues to struggle, but I am proud of her for working so hard this year. The awards help boost her confidence.
Sara is still in swimming. I have kept her in all year and she is doing fabulous! I can't believe how fast they can progress. This will probably be our last session. I don't really like to be committed to things in the summer in case we might want to take off at the spur of the moment.
Last week, we went to the dreaded dental appointment for Sara. She got not one, but TWO crowns. She did great. I am still trying to get over the feeling that I should get "The Worst Mom of the Year" award for letting my four year old have such bad teeth. We go back to Portland this week for some more fillings and then we should be done.
I have been trying to workout much more diligently this week. I had to give my self a short-term goal of hitting the gym hard for the next month. It did pay off for me this week as I lost about 3 lbs. Now the trick is to keep it off and keep losing. I do have an extra spring in my step after losing.
Well...that's all to report for now. Until next time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home