Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter



Bummed that I didn't get any fabulous Easter photos today. This is a quick one snapped right before getting in the car for church. I don't know if they were freezing or I am raising two "gangstas"! I'm embracing imperfection.

Had a little bit of a crisis last night when coloring eggs. I was trying to be thrifty (or cheap!) and just grab the $1.00 egg coloring kit from Target. Word of advice, don't do it. We put the eggs in the dye, which didn't dissolve in cold water like the box said, and they came out very, very lightly colored. The green ones were still white when we took them out.

Sara still seemed to enjoy the process. She's pretty easy to please. Kelsey was a bit grumpy, but we're used to that. :0) I kept thinking a good mom would get in the car and go buy a new kit. Guess what I did? I'm gonna let it go!

He is risen indeed! Happy Easter!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at your 'gangstas'! i'm betting on the freezing. ;) at least you dyed eggs! we didn't exactly get around to it this year. talk about bad mom...

April 9, 2007 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I have bought those cheap dyes before. You didn't like them either. Ended up using food coloring. Cute picts of the girls.

April 12, 2007 at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home