home

This is a digital layout I did of "stuff" in my house. I often resent the fact that I have to live in a little house, but I know that this is what God has provided for us at this time. Even though I do wish I had more room, I do really like my house, all 1000 sq. ft. of it. We have been slowly, but surely updating it and fixing it up the way we want (within our budget, of course).
Today I am glad we own our own home and that God has provided a roof over heads to keep us warm. I know that there are others that don't even have that.
Another quick note about today...Sara was running outside with a friend and totally wiped out, face first in our driveway. She came in through the garage crying and bleeding from the nose down. Once I could finally tell where the bleeding was coming from I cleaned her up and gave her some ice for her fat, purple lip. What do you know, an hour later, she was running around again. I'm glad kids bounce back so quickly.


1 Comments:
wow! awesome layout, steph! you are doing some fab digi stuff! love the snapshots of your home, too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home