Camera #2
I broke down and ordered another digital camera. After 2 months of living without one, I decided I could do it no longer. I couldn't committ to an SLR yet. I still want the ease of having a small point and shoot to toss in my purse/bag, etc. and since I couldn't afford both, I opted for another small one. I decided to replace my HP (which I liked) with a Canon. Hope I did enough research. Hope it all works out and I like it. If not I can just give it to Sara and she'll lose it again. :)
Our schedule has been busy so far. Our adventures have included:
Our schedule has been busy so far. Our adventures have included:
- two garage sales (made $400, yeah!)
- dance practice
- trip to Portland to see Rose Parade floats and dinner on a floating restaurant
- playdates with neighbors and friends
Aaron leaves Monday for Senior High camp in Central Oregon. Kelsey has dance practice two of the days and we might head to OMSI with friends. I also thought I might take the girls to see the new Nancy Drew movie. We'll see.
Aaron is doing a wedding this weekend for one of our former students. Kelsey is the flower girl. Aaron's mom let me borrow her digital camera. Hopefully I can get some cute shots of Daddy and his little girl all dressed up.
Later...Steph

1 Comments:
let me know how you like your new camera! i'm sort of in the market for a replacement (seeing as how a year's gone by now). :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home