1st day of Kindergarten
Sara wasn't as excited as I expected her to be this morning. I think the whole thing is a little "old hat" for her. She has watched her sister go to school for the last three years, she already knows her teacher and that two of her best friends, Clare and Emrey are in her class...there's just not that many unknowns. :)

Kelsey wanted in on the fun, too! By the way, check out Kelsey's highlights. Her hair is beautiful! I pay good money for my hair to look like that!

Aaron, waiting for the bus. He spent all morning painting the house.

Kelsey wanted in on the fun, too! By the way, check out Kelsey's highlights. Her hair is beautiful! I pay good money for my hair to look like that!

Aaron, waiting for the bus. He spent all morning painting the house.
She's home! A little quiet. I had to go straight to work after she got off the bus so I didn't have a chance to talk to her. Aaron said she walked straight in the house and grabbed her blankie and started sucking her thumb. Those two hours wore her out!





1 Comments:
Wow! Sounds like a busy day for Sara! How nice that she has friends in her class! LOVE the backpack shot! I love that in K and first it's still fun to get the character packs. Kathryn went with Hello Kitty. So, how did it feel to have to kids in school? I guess next year they'll both be full day huh?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home