Saturday, September 8, 2007

progress





I went to a scrapbooking crop last night with a group of friends from MOPS. It was fun to pack up all my stuff and get some pages done. I completed four pages which isn't a huge amount, but I feel good about it. It was fun to just sit and chat with friends (and eat, of course). I got home at 1:30 am.
We are gearing up for a busy week. Sara starts Kindergarten on Monday. We are all excited about that. I am working two Weight Watcher meetings, taking two trips to Portland and getting the kids to soccer practice, volleyball practice (3 times this week) and dance. One day at a time, right! Will post Sara's first day of school pictures soon.
edited: Thanks for the great photos to work with, Julie. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these made me smile! :) i love your fun designs, and they just trigger fun memories for me! i haven't scrapped anything from this summer yet - can't wait to plug away at it!

September 9, 2007 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

I love the eyes in this picture. She really looks a lot like you in this picture!

September 11, 2007 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home