Thursday, January 17, 2008

afternoon tea.





I have to give myself kudos today for being such a good mom. Ha! It all started when I told Sara that I would be picking Kelsey up from school today and we were going to Starbucks, just Kelsey and Mommy. Well Sara was having none of that and proceeded to tell me that she needed Mommy and Sara time (as if she doesn't get enough of it everyday).

So today after school Sara and I had a tea party on the living room floor, complete with peach tea and graham crackers. After our tea party we went to the library to check out books and a video.

I must say it does feel good to spend quality time with my kids, if only I had more energy to do it on a regular basis. :)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home