A day like any other.


Today was beautiful outside. Go figure. Yesterday, a wind storm and down-pour. Today, sun.
Sara and I decided to go outside for a bit and enjoy the weather(I was in my jammies, by the way. Never did get out of them today.).The game that we came up with was pretending we were in a parade. We took the flag down off the house (the one I forgot to bring in last night, oops.) and we took turns waving it while the other person followed behind.
Sara loves to have her picture taken so she was happy to pose for me. Too cute!
PS: I'd like to give a "shout out" to my buddy, Jeff. He's so good about keeping up with my blog. He has yet to post a comment, though. :0)

1 Comments:
cute shot of Sarah!! :) i've never received a comment from that guy, either, but I know he reads!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home