Tuesday, November 20, 2007

thankful.



This is what we woke up to yesterday morning.

Ok, here goes. In honor of Thanksgiving, heres the list of 10 things I am thankful for (in no particular order :0)).

1. dry, sunny days in between the cloudy, wet ones.
2. my new black Danskos (Aaron's b-day gift to me).
3. a job that gives me A LITTLE extra money and allows me to stay at home with my kids.
4. clementines (you know, those tiny oranges. YUM!).
5. pumpkin spice lattes.
6. my computer (because it connects me with my friends who live far away. I'm not a good phone talker).
7. jewelry (love to accessorize).
8. IPod filled with Christmas music.
9. my new Canon Rebel XTI (that I'm still getting the hang of).
10. a husband that does way more for me than I give him credit for (did you get that, honey?).

My prayer is that I will begin to cherish each day with a more grateful heart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a phone person????? so would you prefer i quit calling you?! :) {chuckle}

great job on the gift, aaron!

November 20, 2007 at 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WUZ UPPPPPP!!!

Why is your hubby #10?

Also, 11-20-07?

Happy belated B-Day!

Giving you back a SHOUT OUT!!

November 27, 2007 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home