Tuesday, January 29, 2008

strep throat, part deux

Here we are again.

To give a little background information, Kelsey had strep throat the week before Christmas. She took her antibiotic and all was well....until this week. By the time I finally looked down her throat on Sunday, one of her tonsils was so swollen that it made it impossible to even see past it and difficult for Kelsey to talk.

Fast forward to yesterday (Monday). I went to work and Aaron went to the doctor with two kids in tow. (Have I mentioned how much I appreciate my husband?) The diagnosis: strep throat, AGAIN! She is now on a stronger antibiotic and we are making an appt. with an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor is Portland.

Did I mention that Kelsey throws up with any and all sicknesses. As of today, still puking.

Poor kiddo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( no fun! josh, ellie and sarah are all recovering from strep throat right now, too.

January 30, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home