Thursday, February 14, 2008

my husband gave me this...


Isn't he sweet? Happy Valentine's Day to me!

School party pictures coming soon!

Edited to add more pics.









I spent most of today at the girls' school. Sara's party this morning. Home for a quick lunch and then back to school for Kelsey's in the afternoon. I have to admit I was wanting to be selfish with my time and not go (can you imagine?)
I was telling this to a lady that attends one of the Weight Watchers meeting where I work and she said, "you know you really should go, your kids are only young for a little while and you should go while they still want you there."
"Ok, I thought, she's right." I am glad that I went. It was a most enjoyable day! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell aaron 'good job' on the necklace! love the subtle 's'! :)

good choice going to their school! :) and, i don't want to hear any more of this 'i'm not photogenic' stuff. beautiful pic of you and kels.

February 15, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home