Tuesday, February 12, 2008

new glasses



Last week I took Sara to the eye dr. for her yearly check up...good news, her prescription has basically stayed the same. I feel good about that. We were told that she would never not have to wear glasses. Anyway...it was time to pick some new frames because she has had her others since she was 3. They were getting a little small for her face.

These are the ones she picked. They are pink again. Pretty much the same color as her last pair. They are Ariel glasses from the Disney Princess line so she got a cute little pink "purse" to carry them in. Hopefully there won't be too much "carrying" as opposed to "wearing".

She chose a more rectangular shaped frame this time and I think they make her look quite grown up. (tear, sniff.)

She looks adorable as always and she is convinced that everyone including her sister and her teacher will say, "Wow, Sara, are those your new glasses?" :)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home