challenging myself.

One thing I have been doing lately is challenging myself in the area of digital scrapbooking and photography. I have been going through Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday tutorials. It's been fun to see what I can accomplish. I am the kind of learner that learns by doing so her tutorials are right up my alley. I do have kind of an archaic version of Photoshop Elements, but I think it can do most of what I want to at this point.
Learning new things on the computer totally takes me back to my college days. My degree is in Graphic Design and I have found that it is still a love of mine. I had the chance to design a logo for our Women's Ministries at church. Who knows maybe next year I will find more time for art, whether that be on the computer or just finding time to do some watercolor again. We'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home