rough week.

This last week has been hard. On Wed. my Grandpa passed away. It was expected, but even when it is, it is still sad. This Friday we are having a graveside service and then the following week, a memorial service. I am hoping it will be a celebration of life rather than a remembrance of death.
I spent the weekend with my family which was nice, but it felt strange to not have my Grandpa there, also.
Aaron is gone to Senior High camp this week so I am on my own. I wanted to share one digital page that I worked on today. I totally stole the layout from Ali Edwards. She has the template for sale at Designer Digitals, but I thought I could re-create it myself. I really like it. It probably took 10x as long as it would've had I just bought the template, but I enjoyed the process.

1 Comments:
sorry to hear about your grandpa, steph. :( hope the services provide some closure for you. i love your digi layout. i would never have the patience to do that - good for you!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home