This is the way...


It all started when Kelsey's friend called and invited her over to play. I decided that Kelsey was old enough to ride her bike to her friend's by herself and call us when she arrived. I waited a few minutes and the phone rang. I assumed it was her, but it was her friend's mom calling to say, "I think we might have a broken arm here."
Aaron, Sara and I immediately got in the car and raced over there. I had a hard time even looking at her arm. It was pretty bent and swollen when we got there. We took her to the ER and three hours later, after an IV and sedation and resetting her arm, we took her home.
Hey, she got a new stuffed animal from the hospital and a new Webkinz from a friend, and in a week she will have a permanent cast on for 6 weeks. What a great way to start the summer.
All in all, she was very brave. She got up after she fell and walked the rest of the way to her friend's house. She even prayed out loud for herself.
The only pictures we could get were from Aaron's cell phone. Not the best quality, but oh well. I have one of her bent arm if anyone wants to see. Didn't want to make anyone puke while reading my blog.


2 Comments:
Sweet! Too bad she will have the cast off by our vacation.
Please send pics of the bent arm! Tell her that Mr. Jeff is proud of her. She is a very tough girl.
Oh my goodness!! Poor girl! Tell her that the ross family said hello!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home