Daily Prayer for 2007
I don't have time to post about our "good news/bad news" trip to the dentist yesterday with both girls so I will have to come back to that later. I have been wanting to share this prayer with my wide reader fan-base of 3. So here it is.
Father, I ask that this year, by the power of the Holy Spirit, You would enable me to:
Father, I ask that this year, by the power of the Holy Spirit, You would enable me to:
- Discover more of Your presence
- Experience more victory
- Help change more lives
- Expand more of Your Kingdom
- Provide more healing to the hurting and needy
- Overcome more darkness with Your light
- And embrace more of the life You destined me to live.
It is only by Your grace that I can accomplish these things. I place my trust in You for this to be the greatest year of my life.
In Jesus' Name, AMEN
I often wonder if my life would change if my prayer life did. (Duh!)

2 Comments:
1 of 3 checking in to say: awesome! :)
I love your prayer...I'm gonna adopt it! I really enjoy your blog, so know that you now have a fourth reader!:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home