my true love...
This is my one and only true love. In honor of Valentine's Day, I was reflecting back on our relationship. It's hard to believe it's been almost 13 years since we first started dating. It didn't seem like it then, but we were just kids. We were so young and naive about lots of things, especially the fact that our relationship would be hard work. We were in love, right? That's all that matters. We have been through so much over the years. Several things that we wish we didn't have to go through, but it only made us stronger and cemented the fact that, yes, we would be together "for better or worse."
It definitely hasn't all been hard or bad. I still have the most fun with Aaron than anyone else. He is my best friend in this world. Not that I am ready for our kids to grow up and leave home, but I often say to him, "Can't you just wait until it's just you and me again. Won't that be so much fun!" Happy Valentine's Day, Babe! You are the very best husband I could ask for.
My other (less important) loves right now:
Diet Coke with lime (a real lime)
Guacamole with Chips
Sugar-Free Cookie Dough Syrup for my lattes
Scrapbooking (even though I don't do it very often)
Mint Cookie Crisp Weight Watcher Bars
My black boots (they make me a little taller)
The new elliptical machine at our local "Y"
"Rebirthing" by Skillet
"How to Save a Life" by The Fray
Grey's Anatomy
House
Ali Edward's Blog (I live vicariously through her until I have time to be artistic again)
I could go on and on, but I suspect, NO ONE CARES! :)


1 Comments:
i just love that picture of you guys - just loved that restaurant, too! jeff and i often comment when we have our straw wrappers or dirty napkins sitting on a table at a restaurant, "ahh, we miss pipi's"!! :)
cute idea listing out your loves! I care!!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home