Father's Day and New Camera
One of my first pictures with my new digital camera. I haven't used it too much. I'm kind of scared to. It's a little less straight forward than my HP. I will have some learning to do. I also need to go buy a bigger memory card than the one it came with.
I just wanted to share this picture because I thought it was so dang cute! I will share some photos from the wedding as soon as I get them off Aaron's Mom's camera. I don't have the right cable to connect it to my computer.
Kelsey and Aaron both did awesome in the wedding. Kelsey was so beautiful and such a trooper. She started at 9:30 am getting her hair done and then it was off to the church for 2 1/2 hours of pictures, all before the wedding started.
The next day was Father's Day and after church we left for Lincoln City with friends to hang out in their vacation home. We spent the day letting the kids play outside and ended with a steak and shrimp dinner cooked by all.
Here's a picture of Aaron using his present from the girls. A new ice cream maker. It's a ball that you roll and/or kick around until the ice cream's done.


1 Comments:
yay! you're back in business (camera)! great shot of sara! how was the ice cream? ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home