lesson of the day...
...don't spend $10 on a pair of tights for your five year old. A couple of weeks ago I had this bright idea to order tights from the Lands End catalog. I really like their quality and thought, "what could be better for Sara?" She loves to wear skirts and dresses all the time so I thought I might as well invest in some high quality tights for this fall/winter.
Well...I was at the dentist all morning which made me not a very happy girl to begin with. I had to call Aaron out of his staff meeting to go meet the school bus because I wasn't going to make it. The above picture is what greeted me when Sara got out of Aaron's car.
I know you must be thinking by now, "why is she blogging this?'' First of all, this is sooooo Sara. Second, if I don't blog it I am going to get really mad. I am turning over a new leaf and trying to just laugh about it.
Moral to the story: Buy cheap tights!


1 Comments:
sorry... i can't help but chuckle! :) i've done the same thing with gymboree tights...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home