irony.


I love pictures like these because they are so NOT Sara and Kelsey. I typically don't see Sara looking like this and I generally don't see Kelsey smiling so I love to catch another side of them.
I have been working on editing my photos in PS Elements. Mostly because I haven't quite mastered my photography skills. But I am having fun anyway.
This picture was taken at the Middleton Family Reunion. The first one since the summer Aaron's dad was diagnosed with his brain tumor. I think it was difficult for Aaron and his mom and sister, although none of them really mentioned it. Family functions always have a way of reminding us of those that aren't with us any more.
Back to Portland tomorrow for my Grandpa's memorial service.

2 Comments:
Steph, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I will be praying for your family.
I LOVE These pictures. I really need to learn how to take pictures. Nice job!
those photos look awesome!!! whatever you're doing... it looks GREAT!! :)
(can ya teach me this summer?) ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home