grandpa.

I really wanted to scrapbook the last pictures we took before Grandpa died. Even now it is hard for me to write about it. I am so thankful that everyone was able to get together one last time and especially that my brother got to come home for the first time in a couple of years. I know that it really did mean the world to my grandparents.
When we got together he was still sitting up and talking some which was not the case in the weeks following. He knew we were there and was interacting with us and even cracking jokes.
I wish that living didn't mean we have to face death, but I am sure that he is enjoying his time in the presence of our Heavenly Father and that one day we will be reunited.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home