Thumbusters.llc.
So...we are in the middle of trying to get Sara to stop sucking her thumb. I thought the process was going to go a little quicker/smoother, but I was wrong. I have to give it to her, she really is trying hard. The problem is that it has become such natural habit for her that she doesn't even know she's doing it.
Bribery didn't work and the sticker chart "kind of" worked, but I am desperate to get her to stop before more of the dental bills roll in. (They will still be inevitable, I know.) I found this website the other day and they sold Thumbusters. It is nothing more than a little glove made out of swimsuit material that fits over her thumb and wrist. It really doesn't warrant the price I paid, but if it works, then maybe it does.
Of course I purchased one in her favorite color, pink and she now wears it proudly as an accessory. We'll see if this puppy works wonders or not.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home