growing up.
I have lots to share about our summer, but since I am a bit overwhelmed with where to start, I thought I would just post this darling pic of Sara. My baby looks so grown up without her teeth. She lost her top two teeth within a week of eachother.
She also found out who the tooth fairy is and she is either in denial or she doesn't care. I'm thinking it's probably the second option. As long as she gets the cash, who cares where it comes from, right?


2 Comments:
so the 2nd one didn't hang around as long as the first one, eh? :) cute pic!
Very cute! Nora lost a tooth last week. The tooth fairy forgot to come. (worst mother ever) Two days later Silas lost a tooth. It wouldn't be fair if the tooth fairy only remembered for him... so no tooth fairy for him either. The gig is up! I admitted that I was the fairy and of course they already knew. Silas yelled, "Santa isn't real either, Mom!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home