Dancing Queens
Ok...these pictures aren't great, but I wanted share anyway. Gymnasium lighting is not conducive to taking good photos. I told Aaron I need a new camera and he just rolled his eyes.
Anyway, the girls both participated in the dance clinic put on by the high school cheerleaders. It's so interesting to watch each of our girls react to the limelight in such a different way. Kelsey got out on the floor and realized that everyone was watching her and kind of froze. She did do the dance, but it looked like it was agonizing for her. Sara, on the other hand was totally in her element. It doesn't even phase her to perform.


1 Comments:
that's funny, for a second I thought it would be the other way around, but then I remembered that sara takes after her daddy! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home