Tuesday, April 3, 2007

scooters and chalk



Tuesday mornings are always a bit hectic. Mostly because I refuse to get up early and get ready before my kids. (There, I admitted it!) I am usually scurrying around trying to get my paperwork done before I go to work. Sara is home on Tuesdays and is always wanting me to play with her. She frequently hears, "Mommy has to take a shower" or "Mommy needs to fix her hair before she goes to work." This morning, however I did take a few minutes to go out in the garage and ride scooters with her. Me riding a scooter, great mental picture, right? Anyway, we did that for a while and then we got out the chalk. Check out Sara's name on the garage floor. We can finally read it. I'm so proud!

By the way, I know the dingy, grey garage is not a great back drop for photos, but I am loving capturing these everyday moments.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home