story time and a play date
The days that Sara doesn't have school (Tues./Thurs.) sometimes prove to be very long. Today we went to storytime at the library and then had a play day with Clare, one of Sara's very best friends. It's so nice for Sara have someone to play with instead of me. I have never been very good at taking time out to sit down and play with my kids. Oh, there have been moments, but in general, I'm not great at it.
Some days I think, "I can't wait until Sara goes to school everyday", but then I remind myself that my time with her at home is fleeting. I do really enjoy this age and Sara is really a lot of fun. She makes me laugh on a daily basis. I am thankful for the time I have with her and truthfully don't like that fact that my kids are growing up. I am dreading the day that they don't really like me. Maybe that day will never come, knock on wood.
I will cherish them while they are young. I LOVE MY KIDS!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home