Spring Break
Can I just say, "Thank God for neighbor kids!"? I love living on a cul-de-sac, too! The girls have been outside all afternoon playing. The weather finally cleared up enough to play outside. I was beginning to think that our Spring Break was going to be spent inside going stir crazy.
I had all afternoon to myself and even had a chance to paint my "scrap closet". Nothing major, just spruced it up a bit and put up some pictures of my hubby and kiddos. I am hoping to continue to get it organized and add to it a little at a time.
By the way, I have taken off the title of my blog, "the daily grind". It felt too negative. I also tried to do a picture header instead. I know I have over used the photos, but they are some of my favorites. I might just update them periodically as I get more current faves.


1 Comments:
oooh! what color did you paint your scrap area? any pics to share?! sounds fun! love your new banner - i haven't taken on that challenge just yet. you're so tech savvy! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home