parade practice
Kelsey has been busy the past two weeks practicing for her parade dance. She is doing great! I am excited to see her perform. She has been in dance since November and all of their performances are in the summer. She fell out of a tree on Sunday so she has a huge scrape under her left arm. It's made the arm motions a little more difficult, but hopefully she'll feel better by Saturday. I encourage her to push herself even though it hurts. She has a tendency to milk these things. Drama, you know.
Loving my new camera so far. I set it to continuous picture taking and found that that was the best way to get actions shots. There is still a bit of a shutter lag, but I will always have that with a point and shoot digital. I'm ok with that for now. We'll see how the camera fairs on vacation in the next couple of weeks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home